Areas of Interest:
Dr. Gass is board certified in general psychiatry, consultation-liaison psychiatry, and forensic psychiatry. She is a Clinical Instructor in the University of Washington Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and the program director of the University of Washington Boise Psychiatry Residency. Her primary clinical interest is in advocacy for medically complex patients with serious mental illness in non-psychiatric care settings.
Current Clinical Work:
Dr. Gass practices at the Boise VA Medical Center as the primary consultation-liaison psychiatrist for the hospital.
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship – 2020 — Albert Einstein/Montefiore, Bronx, New York
- Consultation/Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship – 2019 – University of Washington, Seattle
- Psychiatry Residency – 2018 – University of Washington, Seattle
- MD/MPH. – 2014 – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine
- B.S. – 2009 – North Carolina State University