Areas of Interest:
- Patient care. I learn from my patients every day.
- Psychiatric education. Residents are fun to teach, mentor and know.
- Analytical Psychology
Outpatient Site Supervisor, St. Luke’s Outpatient Clinic
Program Director, UW/ID Advanced Clinician track
Clinical Site Supervisor, Boise State University
Clinical Supervisor, Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, training family medicine and psychiatry residents
Staff psychiatrist, St Alphonsus Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic
Private practice, Boise ID
Medical Director, UCSF CityWide Case Management
- Psychiatry Residency – 1991 – California Pacific Medical Center
- M.D. – 1987 – University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- B.A. – 1983 – University of North Texas